A complete list of airlines flying to and from Clark International Airport
Under the management of Luzon International Premiere Airport Development Corporation (LIPAD), the number of airlines that fly in and out from Clark Airport continuously increases to accommodate the influx of tourists and the increasing trend of Filipino locals wanting to experience different cultures from various parts of the world. Along with the consortium’s efforts to improve the facilities and capabilities of Clark Airport, airlines from different regions have also expanded their operations in Clark. Here’s a full list of the airlines operating in Clark Hub and their respective destinations:
- Philippine Airlines. As the Philippines’ flag carrier airline, this is perfect for travelers who want a premier experience when flying. Today, it flies to popular local destinations from Clark to Cebu, Clark to Coron, and Clark to Caticlan. PAL also offers international flights from Clark to Incheon.
- Cebu Pacific. One of the Philippines’ major airline companies, Cebu Pacific flies to over 60 domestic and international destinations across 14 countries. If you’re looking for affordable fares without sacrificing comfort, this is the perfect airline for you. In addition to offering daily flights from Clark to Cebu, CebPac expanded its operations in Clark Airport as it opened domestic destinations to Caticlan, Davao, Iloilo, Bacolod, General Santos, Cagayan De Oro, Puerto Princesa, and international destinations to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taipei, Incheon, Singapore, and Narita.
- AirAsia. Another emerging airline in the Philippines but already established with Asian routes, this airline has become more active in Clark Airport in recent years. Vacationers who want to experience the white sandy beaches of Boracay can choose AirAsia as this airline flies directly from Clark to Caticlan.
- Sunlight Air. Focusing on a customer-centric service for its passengers, Sunlight Air flies directly from Clark to Coron. This is ideal for tourists who are looking to enjoy underwater activities for their getaway.
- AirSWIFT. For diving enthusiasts or those that simply want to enjoy serene waters, AirSWIFT could be the perfect airline for you. This is the only airline from Clark that flies directly from Clark to El Nido.
- Scoot. This low-cost Singapore airline can transport you to the pristine and bustling city of Singapore as it offers daily flights from Clark to Singapore.
- South-Korea Bound Airlines. With the increasing number of South Koreans wanting to visit the Philippines to experience the tropical weather and even learn English, these airlines have expanded their operations to Clark Airport, connecting to key cities such as Incheon and Busan. If you’re planning to experience Korean culture for your vacation, check out these airlines and specific routes via Clark Airport.
- Taipei Bound Airlines. Tourists who would like to indulge in Taipei’s impressive collection of shrines, temples, and traditional Asian culture can now fly to Taipei through the following airlines.
- Middle East-Based Airlines. Many Filipinos working as Overseas Filipino Workers in the Middle East are regulars on these airlines as well as tourists who like to enjoy the Arab culture. The airlines who are operating in Clark Airport are some of the world’s premier airlines – offering ultimate comfort and world-class service. Try it now:
This airline list is sure to help you plan your next vacation. Fly now through Clark International Airport.