Here are the guidelines for domestic departure and arrival at Clark International Airport.
All passengers are advised to check local travel guidelines for additional requirements and are responsible to make sure they have all the necessary travel documents.
1. Here the requirements set by the Inter-Agency Task Force against COVID-19 for people traveling within the Philippines (Domestic Travel):
Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI)
• Travel Authority / Pass to be issued by Municipal or City Chief of Police for travel between provinces within a region or Provincial Director if travel between regions. -Requirements for Travel Authority / Pass 1. Medical Certificate from Municipal / City Health Office or DOC-accredited Hospital. 2. Barangay Certificate that person has no COVID-19 symptoms for the past 14 days before the day of travel • Letter of confirmation from the Local Chief Executive (LCE) of the receiving LGU indicating the LCE’s consent to accept the returning person.
Business Traveler (Authorized Person Outside of Residence)
• Company ID or any document from the company justifying the reason for travel. • Certificate of employment stating the purpose of travel • Travel authority from the Joint Task Force COVID (JTV CV Shield)
For list of APORs, please see http://tiny.cc/PNPAPORList
Returning Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW)
• Travel Authority / Pass • Negative RT-PCR result and Quarantine Certification issued by DOH-Bureau of Quarantine • Proof of Residence • Valid Passport
• Travel for Leisure Purposes • Below 21 years old or 60 years old and above and pregnant women
2. FOR ARRIVING PASSENGERS: Quarantine and testing policies of receiving local government unit may apply. Guests traveling on domestic routes are advised to check requirements at their destination.
3. LOCAL GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
DAVAO CITY: Davao-bound passengers who are allowed to board their flights without RT-PCR test results will be tested upon arrival and will not be allowed to exit without the result. Likewise, all passengers whose test results are issued more than 72 hours prior shall be retested at the DIA and will not be allowed to exit without the results. For further details, please check link: http://bit.ly/DavaoTravelGuidelines
ANGELES CITY: Angeles City-bound passengers should have tested negative for COVID-19 through RT-PCR testing before being allowed entry. Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs) shall be allowed to return provided that their arrival has been duly coordinated with the City Government and has tested negative for COVID-19 through RT-PCR test. LSIs without RT-PCR test results may be allowed entry provided they are willing to undergo 14-day quarantine in the city’s Community Quarantine Center. For further details, please check link: http://bit.ly/AngelesCityGuidelines
PROVINCE OF CEBU: As per the Executive Order No. 20 issued by the Provincial Government of Cebu, Cebu-bound passengers should be able to adhere to the guidelines stated above. Additionally, essential or business travelers must be able to present a certificate from the Provincial Government of Cebu. Those who are traveling for medical reasons must be able to present certificates from the LGU of residence and the Provincial Government of Cebu, as well as, a Medical Certificate from the LGU of residence.
We would like to remind all passengers bound for these areas to coordinate with their airlines and local governments for proper facilitation of their arrival requirements.