The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF), under Resolution No. 101, approved the uniform travel protocols for all local government units (LGUs):
- Travelers shall no longer be required to undergo COVID-19 testing except if the local government unit (LGU) of destination will make testing a requirement before travel (limited to RT-PCR test.)
- Travelers shall no longer undergo quarantine unless they exhibit symptoms upon arrival at the LGU of destination.
- Travelers are still expected for strict compliance with minimum public health standards which include physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and wearing of face masks and face shields.
- Clinical and exposure assessment shall be strictly implemented in all ports of entry and exit to ensure that only asymptomatic, non-close contact individuals are allowed to travel or enter the local government unit of destination.
- Travel authority issued by the Joint Task Force COVID Shield and health certificates shall no longer be required.
- Authorized persons outside of residence (APORS) from national government agencies and their attached agencies must provide their identification card, travel order, and travel itinerary and pass symptom-screening at the ports of entry and exit and must pass symptom-screening at ports of entry and exit.
- The StaySafe.ph System shall be utilized as the primary contact tracing system.
For more details, please read the IATF Resolution No. 101