The following procedures shall be observed upon ARRIVAL from an international flight.
Print or save on your mobile a copy of the QR code sent to your email.
The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF-EID), through Memorandum Circular 6 s.2021, have updated the list of travelers allowed entry to the Philippines and moved the travel ban period to March 22- April 21, 2021. Under the Memorandum, these are the passengers who are allowed and not allowed to enter the Philippines:
• All Filipino Citizens whether a returning Overseas Filipino (ROF) or Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW)
• 9(e) Visa Holders
• 47(a)(2) Visa Holders
• Foreign spouses and children of Filipino citizens traveling with them provided they have valid visas at time of entry
• Foreign seafarers under the “Green Lanes” program for crew change provided they hold a 9(c) crew list visa at the time of entry
• Medical Repatriation and their escort/s duly endorsed by Department of Foreign Affairs- Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs (DFA-OUMWA) or Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA).
• Emergency, humanitarian, and other analogous cases approved by the NTF-Covid-19
TEMPORARILY NOT ALLOWED
• Foreign Nationals
HEALTH CHECK & VERIFICATION: Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) personnel will approach you to validate your Health Declaration Card. For non-OFWs and foreign nationals, please proceed to Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory (PADLab) desk for CIF verification and payment (Php 4,000.00) after submission of Health Declaration Form to BOQ personnel.
HOTEL & TRANSPORT: Proceed to designated One Stop Shop Booth for hotel assignment:
3.1. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) for land based and seafarers or sea-based OFWs
3.2. Department of Tourism (DOT) for non-OFWs* and foreign nationals. Please present your hotel and transportation booking confirmation. You may pre-book your hotel online or from this BOQ accredited list: https://bit.ly/BOQAccreditedHotels.
IMMIGRATION & CUSTOMS
HOTEL QUARANTINE: Proceed to your assigned bus for transport to your designated quarantine.
SWAB TEST (RT-PCR TEST): Medical personnel will proceed to your hotel on the 5th day for mandatory Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test. Result will be emailed to you in 24-48 hours. Passengers who exhibit symptoms at an earlier date while on quarantine, will be tested immediately.
GOING HOME: Coordinate with your assigned agency for transport to your home destination. For non-OFWs* and foreign nationals, please make your own transport arrangement. For land based OFWs, you may arrange your transport with OWWA.
If the RT-PCR test yields a negative result, the passenger shall be endorsed to their local government units of destination who shall then coordinate transfer of said passenger from quarantine facility to the LGU and strictly monitor the remainder of the fourteen-day quarantine through their respective Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams.
*Note: Non-OFWs include returning students, scholars, exchange visitors, diplomats and tourists, among others; and their dependents.
1. The following are allowed to depart any time:
1.1. OFWs with a signed declaration signifying their knowledge and understanding of the risks involved as advised by the Philippine government;
1.2. Students enrolled abroad;
1.3. Participants accepted in exchange visitors programs;
1.4. Permanent residents of foreign jurisdictions;
1.5. Stranded foreign nationals; and,
1.6. Passengers leaving for humanitarian reasons.
2. For full departure guidelines, please refer to the General Passenger Guidelines.