The following procedures shall be observed upon ARRIVAL from an international flight.
- REGISTER ONLINE: All passengers must fill up / submit the following forms upon arrival. You may download the forms from the provided link:
1.1. Health Declaration Card
1.2. Case Investigation Form (eCIF) for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs – Land Based and Sea-Based)
1.3. Case Investigation Form (eCIF) for Non-OFWs* & Foreign Nationals
1.4. Affidavit of Undertaking (AOU)
Print or save on your mobile a copy of the QR code sent to your email.
For complete details on temporary international arrival restrictions, please refer to this post from the Bureau of Immigration: Temporary Travel Restrictions.
With reference to the Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Disease (IATF) Resolution 91 (2020), and as approved by the President, passengers originating from or transiting through, the countries/jurisdictions listed below, or who have been to the same within 14 days prior to arriving to the Philippines, shall be prohibited from entering the country until January 31, 2021. These countries include:
• United Kingdom
• Hong Kong
• South Africa
• South Korea
• United States of America
• United Arab Emirates
Filipino citizens coming from the countries listed above shall not be prohibited from entering the country but will have to undergo an absolute facility-based 14 day quarantine, notwithstanding a negative RT-PCR test result.
- HEALTH CHECK & VERIFICATION: Bureau of Quarantine personnel will approach you to validate your Health Declaration Card.
- HOTEL & TRANSPORT: Proceed to designated One Stop Shop Booth for hotel assignment:
3.1. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) for land based and seafarers or sea-based OFWs
3.2. Department of Tourism (DOT) for non-OFWs* and foreign nationals. Please present your hotel and transportation booking confirmation. You may pre-book your hotel online or from this BOQ accredited list: https://bit.ly/BOQAccreditedHotels.
- BARCODE ISSUANCE
- SWAB TEST (RT-PCR TEST): Submit passport and barcode stickers or manual CIF to the medical personnel. For non-OFWs* and foreign nationals, RT-PCR cost of P4,000.00 will be on personal account.
- IMMIGRATION & CUSTOMS
- HOTEL QUARANTINE: Proceed to your assigned bus for transport to your designated quarantine hotel where you will wait for the result of your RT-PCR test. The Bureau of Quarantine will issue a Medical Clearance Certificate to all passengers with negative test results.
- RESULTS: Strictly observe the mandatory quarantine protocol as indicated in the Affidavit of Undertaking (AOU). Results will be sent to your email after 48 hours.
- GOING HOME: Coordinate with your assigned agency for transport to your home destination. For non-OFWs* and foreign nationals, please make your own transport arrangement. For land based OFWs, you may arrange your transport with OWWA.
*Note: Non-OFWs include returning students, scholars, exchange visitors, diplomats and tourists, among others; and their dependents.
1. The following are allowed to depart any time:
1.1. OFWs with a signed declaration signifying their knowledge and understanding of the risks involved as advised by the Philippine government;
1.2. Students enrolled abroad;
1.3. Participants accepted in exchange visitors programs;
1.4. Permanent residents of foreign jurisdictions;
1.5. Stranded foreign nationals; and,
1.6. Passengers leaving for humanitarian reasons.
3. TRAVEL GUIDELINES BY COUNTRY
3.1. DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: Effective, 1 August 2020 all passengers travelling to Dubai from the Philippines, including UAE citizens and residents, tourists, and passengers connecting in Dubai, must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate. The test must be taken a maximum of 96 hours before departure. This excludes children under the age of 12 and passengers who have a moderate or severe disability.
For tourists travelling to Dubai: https://bit.ly/DubaiTourists
For Dubai residents: https://bit.ly/Dubai Residents
3.2. SOUTH KOREA
: Effective 20 July 2020, the South Korean government will require all foreigners (including transfer passengers) arriving in South Korea to present a Negative COVID-19 PCR Test Result issued within 48 hours before flight departure time by one of the hospitals designated by the embassy. The Negative COVID-19 PCR Test Result must be shown at the time of check-in at the airport and upon arrival at the quarantine authority in Korea. For further details, please check notice of the Embassy of Korea in the Philippines: https://bit.ly/NoticeFromThe EmbassyOfKorea
: Effective 13 August 2020, Qatar Airways requires passengers travelling from the Philippines to present a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR medical test result when checking in. Tests must be issued within 96 hours before departure, from laboratories that are approved by Qatar Airways, and paid for at the passenger’s expense. Those that do not have a copy of their medical test certificate alongside a consent form will not be permitted to travel on Qatar Airways flights. Children below the age of 12 years are exempt from this test if accompanied by family members that have presented a negative test result. For more details, please check the following links: https://bit.ly/QatarAirwaysAlerts
: All incoming travellers, including Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Long Term Pass holders, are required to serve a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN). Besides the SHN, a testing regime has been put in place for all incoming travellers before the end of their SHN.
Travellers who are not Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents and who have recent travel history to the Philippines within the last 14 days prior to entry will be required to take a COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours before departure. Travellers will need to present a valid negative COVID-19 test result as a condition of approval to enter or transfer through Singapore, as an additional requirement to their SHN. This requirement will take effect for those arriving in or transferring through Singapore starting 19 October 2020, 2359 hours. For further details, please check link: https://bit.ly/SingaporeTravelAdvisory