Rights of a Data Subject
LIPAD, in its absolute commitment to protect the privacy of all Data Subjects, recognizes, upholds, and acknowledges your rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 including the:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to access;
- Right to object;
- Right to erasure or blocking;
- Right to damages; and
- Right to data portability.
This Policy applies to all information that we process about you, including but not limited to the personal information we gathered when you visit our website, avail of our services, fill out our forms, participate in surveys or answer feedback forms.
This Policy will outline the type of information we will collect, how we collect it, who has access to the information you will share with us, how and how long we store the information, and the purpose/s of the said collection and storage of your information. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that LIPAD does not own nor control, nor to people that LIPAD does not employ nor manage.
Information that we collect and process
We collect necessary Personal Information in order for us to fulfill in a timely manner the level, type, and amount of service requested. When voluntarily provided, your contact information will be used in updating you on our routes, events, services, and promotions. The Personal Information normally collected during this process may include the following:
- Your name, birth date, email address, home address, contact number, nationality, and identifying documents such as passports and any government-issued ID;
- Information about your flight arrival and departure time and dates and services requested by you and provided by us;
- Aggregated information wherein Personal Information is automatically collected such as IP addresses, website use, and website traffic data.
How we collect and process the information
We collect personal data from you when:
- You use our services;
- You visit our website (www.clarkinternationalairport.com);
- You contact us through various methods such as through social media platforms (via our official accounts thereto), e-mails, letters, and telephone calls;
- You visit our airport and offices;
- Participate in passenger surveys or when you sign up for any of our promotions; and
- We receive endorsements from your agents and business partners.
Use of your Personal Information
When you voluntarily provide us with your Personal Information, you enable us to improve our services and facilities. The collected Personal Information is utilized for the following purposes:
- To complete your service request;
- To respond to your queries;
- To properly address complaints;
- To maintain the security of our premises; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations issued by the government and regulatory bodies.
Measures imposed to protect the privacy of Data Subjects
Only authorized employees of LIPAD Corp. will have access to your Personal Information. In view of this, LIPAD has put in place technical and organizational security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Your personal information will not be stored for time longer than necessary and will not be used for any other purpose other than those previously stated or as required.
Retention of Personal Information
Subject to applicable requirements of the Data Privacy Act, LIPAD will retain and store the Personal Information you shared with us only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
Sharing of Personal Information, only when required
LIPAD will never share your personal information to any other natural or juridical person, except when otherwise required by law. LIPAD will only share your personal information to other organizations or government agencies in the following instances:
- Necessary in order to provide the service/s you have requested;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, and/or legal processes;
- In compliance with existing government and regulatory requirements; or
- When your actions are found to be in violation of LIPAD’s terms, conditions, policies, and/or procedures.
LIPAD will ensure that all your rights are strictly respected and that compliance with which are monitored and implemented.
Contact Information – Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer – Luzon International Premier Airport Development Corp.
Address: LIPAD Corp. Clark International Airport, N6900 Clark Airport Road, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Region III, Philippines 2023.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may amend this policy from time to time to comply with applicable laws and regulatory compliance. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we will:
- Notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages; and
- Obtain your consent on how your Personal Information will be handled differently.
LIPAD Corp. reserves the right to amend its policies, rules and regulations, Terms and Conditions, and any content:
- On our website (www.clarkinternationalairport.com);
- On our forms and surveys;
- While calling or visiting us;
- When you are attending or visiting us at events;
- When you are being attended to by our team; and
- When you use our services.