This Policy covers LIPAD Corp.’s treatment of Personal Information that we collect when you visit our website, avail of our services, fill out our forms, participate in surveys or answer feedback forms.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that LIPAD Corp. does not own nor control, nor to people that LIPAD Corp. does not employ nor manage.
What we collect
We collect necessary Personal Information in order for us to fulfill in a timely manner the level, type, and amount of service requested. When voluntarily provided, your contact information will be used in updating you on our routes, events, services, and promotions. The Personal Information normally collected during this process may include the following:
- Your name, birth date, email address, home address, contact number, nationality, and identifying documents such as passports and any government-issued ID;
- Information about your flight arrival and departure and services requested by you and provided by us;
- Aggregated information wherein Personal Information is automatically collected such as IP addresses, website use, and website traffic data.
How we collect
We collect personal data from you when you:
- Use our services;
- Visit our website (www.clarkinternationalairport.com);
- Contact us through various methods such as through social media platforms, e-mails, letters, and telephone calls
- Visit our airport and offices;
- Participate in passenger surveys or when you sign up for any of our promotions;
- We receive endorsements from your agents and business partners.
Use of your Personal Information
When you voluntarily provide us with your Personal Information, you enable us to improve our services and facilities. The collected Personal Information is utilized for the following purposes:
- To complete your service request
- To respond to your queries
- To properly address complaints
- To maintain the security of our premises
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations issued by the government and regulatory bodies
Protection Measures and Retention
Only authorized employees of LIPAD Corp. will have access to your Personal Information. In view of this, we have put in place technical and organizational security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Subject to applicable requirements of the Data Privacy Act, we will retain your Personal Information for us as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
How Your Data is Being Shared
LIPAD Corp. will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. LIPAD Corp. will only share Personal Information about you to other organizations or government agencies when:
- It is necessary in order to provide the service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes;
- We comply with existing government and regulatory agency requirements; or
- We find that your actions violate our Terms and Conditions, or our airport policies.
Rights of the Data Subject
LIPAD Corp. acknowledge your rights as data subject under the Data Privacy Act., to wit:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to access to object;
- Right to erasure or blocking;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint; and
- Right to damages.
LIPAD Corp. through our Data Protection Officer will ensure that all your rights are strictly respected and that compliance with which are monitored and implemented.
Contact Information – Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer – Luzon
International Premier Airport Development Corporation
Address: LIPAD Corp. Corporate Office Building, Civil Aviation Complex, Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga Philippines 2023
Email Address: email@example.com
We may amend this policy from time to time to comply with applicable laws and regulatory compliance. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we will;
- Notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages; and
- Obtain your consent on how your Personal Information will be handled differently.
LIPAD Corp. reserves the right to amend its policies, rules and regulations, Terms and Conditions, and any content;
- On our website (www.clarkinternationalairport.com);
- On our forms and surveys;
- While calling or visiting us;
- When you are attending or visiting us at events;
- When you are being attended to by our team; and
- When you use our services.